Simtars mining information and resource library
Simtars’ library and resource collections comprise a rich and diverse range of books, journals and magazines, maps, rare books, e-resources and more.
In addition to our history collection, you will find resources on underground mining health and safety subjects, and occupational health and safety.
The library can provide specialist advice and assistance in sourcing information from the following:
- National and international databases containing journals
- Scientific publications, articles and reference materials
- Mining operations, health and safety
- Occupation and environmental hygiene and monitoring related information
- Government links and affiliated organisations and businesses
- Links to mining industry reports, conferences and presentations.
Contact the library
Phone: 07 3810 6332
Address: 2 Robert Smith Street, Redbank QLD 4301