Simtars (RTO 1828) is now taking enrolments for its very first Ventilation Officer: Underground Coal Mine course
The course covers 6 subjects and will be delivered through our third-party provider, internationally renowned ventilation expert Dr Roy Moreby of Morvent Mining. It will be a combination of face-to-face workshops; structured workplace projects; and written and oral assessments.
On successful completion of all assessments, participants will achieve Statements of Attainment for the following accredited units:
- RIIMCU601D - Establish and maintain the spontaneous combustion management plan
- RIIMCU602D - Establish and maintain the gas management system
- RIIMCU603D - Establish and maintain the gas drainage management plan
- RIIMCU604D - Establish and maintain the outburst management plan
- RIIUND601D - Establish and maintain the ventilation management system
- RIIUND603D - Manage, operate and maintain the mine ventilation system
The course commences 17 September 2018 in Mackay.
Read more about the Ventilation Officer course.