Water investor hotline
Whether it’s agriculture, mining or industry, water is an essential input for many Queensland businesses.
To help businesses and investors access the vital water they need to establish and expand in our state, we’ve introduced the water investor hotline. This specialist team will provide plain English advice and assistance on the opportunities available.
Email your enquiry to email@example.com or call 13 QGOV (13 74 68) during business hours and ask to be connected to water investment hotline staff for help with:
- understanding the water requirements for your enterprise
- up-to-date information on water availability
- identifying where and how you may be able to access water in existing water supply schemes and water management areas
- getting connected with water brokers or water service providers
- other processes involved in accessing water rights.
The water investor hotline is dedicated to connecting you with the right water product for your needs so you can focus on building your business.
Establishing water markets provides certainty for the water industry and helps create a stable and more attractive business environment.
There are 3 functioning water markets currently operating in Queensland.
Last reviewed 02 November 2020