Moreton: Targeted amendment of the water plan
13 December 2019: The Water Plan (Moreton) (Supply Scheme Arrangements) Amendment Plan 2019 for the Central Lockyer Valley Water Supply Scheme has now been finalised.
The Minister's consideration report (PDF, 249.1KB) explains how submissions were addressed in finalising the water plan amendment.
The final water entitlement notice, water management protocol, operations manual and resource operations licence, which implement the Water Plan (Moreton) (Supply Scheme Arrangements) Amendment Plan 2019, are expected to be finalised in February 2020.
The following documents were released as part of the consultation process in developing the draft Water Plan (Moreton) (Supply Scheme Arrangements) Amendment Plan 2019. You can still access the draft documents here
- Decision notice (PDF, 90.6KB)
- Public notice of the availability of the Water Plan (Moreton) 2019 Amendment (PDF, 74.7KB)
- Statement of intent (PDF, 1.3MB)
- Draft Water Plan (Moreton) 2019 Amendment Plan (PDF, 2.4MB)
- Draft water management protocol (PDF, 1021.9KB)l
- Draft water entitlement notice (PDF, 753.9KB)
- Central Lockyer Valley Water Supply Scheme resource operations licence (draft) (PDF, 356.4KB)
- Central Lockyer Valley Water Supply Scheme operations manual (draft)
- Lockyer IQQM scenario (PDF, 1.8MB)
Several mapping layers for the water plan amendment are available on the Queensland Globe. You can use this to view the proposed groundwater and surface water zones for the Central Lockyer Valley Water Supply Scheme. An irrigable area layer is also available which can be used to check the irrigable area considered as part of the proposed groundwater allocation process. See the quick guide (PDF, 2.7MB) for help using Queensland Globe.
You may still contact us at any time to discuss the water plan amendment process.
If you have problems downloading any of these documents, or would like a copy sent by mail, please contact:
Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy
Locked Mail Bag 1009, MS 437
Gatton QLD 4343
Phone: 3330 4361
- Find out more about water management in Moreton.
Last reviewed 30 January 2019