Moreton: Targeted amendment of the water plan
We are seeking your feedback on our proposal to establish water allocation and management arrangements for existing entitlement holders in the Central Lockyer Valley Water Supply Scheme.
For more information on the proposal, please check the documents below or plan to attend one of our public information sessions.
The following documents have been released for consultation. Please read the statement of intent (PDF, 1003.8KB) for a detailed explanation of the proposed changes.
- Draft Water Plan (Moreton)(Supply Scheme Arrangements) Amendment Plan 2018
- Water entitlement notice (PDF, 477.8KB)
- Moreton water management protocol (draft) (PDF, 497.0KB)
- Central Lockyer Valley water supply scheme resource operations licence (draft) (PDF, 255.7KB)
- Central Lockyer Valley water supply scheme operations manual (draft)
- Social and economic impacts of changes in water availability in Central Lockyer: final report
Public information sessions
We will be holding drop-in sessions for staff to provide more information on the proposals to individual water users.
|Location||Date and time||Address|
|Gatton Research Station||20, 21, 27, 28 November, 12noon-7pm||Gatton Research Facility, Warrego Highway, Lawes QLD 4343|
How to make a submission
You can provide your feedback by making a written submission by 5pm on 18 January 2019. You can either:
- Complete the submission form (PDF, 128.9KB) and/or the additional volume of water form and return to the address shown on the form.
- Complete the online survey. Note that there is a 4000 word limit for each response.
If you have problems downloading any of these documents, or would like a copy sent by mail, please contact:
- Find out more about water management in Moreton.
Last updated 14 November 2018