Moreton: Targeted amendment of the water plan
Submissions on the draft water plan amendment closed on 18 January 2019. If you are providing supplementary material to go with your submission, we will accept this information until 5pm Monday 4 February 2019 provided a properly made submission was received before 18 January 2019.
The following documents were released to support the consultation process for the draft plan amendment. Please read the statement of intent (PDF, 1003.8KB) for a detailed explanation of the proposed changes.
- Public notice of intention to amend the water plan (PDF, 91.5KB)
- Draft Water Plan (Moreton)(Supply Scheme Arrangements) Amendment Plan 2018
- Water entitlement notice (PDF, 477.8KB)
- Moreton water management protocol (draft) (PDF, 497.0KB)
- Central Lockyer Valley water supply scheme resource operations licence (draft) (PDF, 255.7KB)
- Central Lockyer Valley water supply scheme operations manual (draft)
- Social and economic impacts of changes in water availability in Central Lockyer: final report
- Draft Moreton water plan (targeted amendment) overview fact sheet (PDF, 188.7KB)
- Allocating water volumes fact sheet (PDF, 190.0KB)
- Central Lockyer Valley water supply scheme benefitted groundwater area - technical report for the Moreton Water Plan amendment (PDF, 7.6MB)
- Lockyer Integrated Quantity-Quality Models Scenario (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Central Lockyer groundwater model scenario (PDF, 4.9MB)
- Additional information for draft groundwater allocations (PDF, 310.6KB)
Several mapping layers for the draft plan amendment are available on the Queensland Globe. You can use this to view the proposed groundwater and surface water zones for the Central Lockyer Valley Water Supply Scheme. An irrigable area layer is also available which can be used to check the irrigable area considered as part of the proposed groundwater allocation process. A quick guide (PDF, 2.3MB) is available to assist in navigating the functions of the Queensland Globe.
Public information sessions
There are no upcoming public information sessions scheduled in the plan area. Please contact us if you would like any further information about the draft water plan amendment and supporting documents.
If you have problems downloading any of these documents, or would like a copy sent by mail, please contact:
- Find out more about water management in Moreton.
Last reviewed 30 January 2019