Burnett Basin water plan: consultation on the Barambah Creek groundwater management area
The consultation on our proposal to implement the Burnett Basin water plan in the Barambah Creek groundwater management area has now closed.
We are currently assessing the feedback we received and will consider this carefully before making a final decision regarding the plan.
You can access the consultation documents below.
- Public notice of the availability of the draft water entitlement notice and draft amendment (PDF, 77.2KB)
- Draft amendment to the water management protocol (PDF, 752.0KB)
- Draft water entitlement notice (PDF, 166.7KB)
You can also:
- visit our library to access the Resource assessment report - Barambah Creek groundwater management area
- see boundaries of the 4 groundwater sub-areas on Queensland Globe.
If you have problems downloading any of these documents, or would like a copy sent by mail, please contact us.
Phone: 1800 135 531
Find out more about water management in the Burnett Basin.
Last updated 3 June 2020