The department’s strategic plan, annual report, service delivery statements and Ministerial Charter Letter highlight the objectives and priorities for the department.
- Annual report: The annual report is an account of our work and financial position for the 12 months ending 30 June. It reflects our performance against our strategic plan.
- Strategic plan: Our strategic plan outlines how the department will meet its statutory responsibilities set out in the legislation we administer. The plan identifies our core service performance indicators and performance measures and identifies the key activities that will contribute to achieving our goals and objectives.
- Service delivery statements: The service delivery statements are a detailed summary of the department's financial and non-financial information for the budget year, including portfolio budgets, achievements, highlights, outputs, staffing, administered items and income statements.
- Ministerial Charter Letter
- Open data: Our open data strategy sets out datasets which are available in formats that promote reuse. These datasets are available through the Queensland Government's open data portal.
More information on our key strategies, frameworks and policy directions is available on this website.
Last reviewed 28 November 2018