Follow the link below to view current job vacancies or follow us on LinkedIn for the latest updates on specialist or short-term job opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
We recruit for a wide range of occupations including:
- Engineers - mining, mechanical, electrical and gas engineers
- Information technology professionals - spatial information workers, computer systems engineers, web designers, graphic designers, data base support staff and application support staff
- Scientists - environmental scientists, rehabilitation scientists, geoscientists, geologists, occupational hygienists, gas chemists, hydrographers and microbiologists
- Valuers, surveyors, cartographers and urban planners
- Corporate services staff - lawyers, financial managers, human resource specialists, administrators, executive assistants, communication specialists, policy officers, project leaders and customer services staff
- Native title legal advisors, negotiators and assessors
- Auditors and investigators
Our capability framework
To determine your suitability for a role with our department, you will be assessed against the core capabilities in our capability framework (PDF, 772.4KB). Note, this is an interim document following the amalgamation of the former departments of Energy and Water Supply and Natural Resources and Mines. We will publish a final framework in early 2019.
The individual role descriptions provided for each vacancy detail the capabilities required for the role's key duties and accountabilities.
Last updated 11 October 2018