Compliments and complaints
If you have a complaint or other feedback, please:
- Tell us about any problems as soon as possible - the earlier you tell us, the sooner we can act.
- Speak to staff at your local business centre - your concern might be resolved quickly and easily by bringing it to the attention of our staff.
- Provide us with details of your concern - describe the issue and tell us everything that’s relevant in the order it happened. This might include dates, times, what action has been taken so far and any supporting information. Also make sure you tell us what outcome you’re seeking or the action you want us to take.
If your report is about certain wrongdoings or dangers, it might be considered a public interest disclosure.
How to provide feedback
You can provide feedback online.
You can also provide feedback by:
- emailing email@example.com
- phoning 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- speaking to staff at our business centres
- writing to PO Box 15216, CITY EAST QLD 4002
- making a public interest disclosure.
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can call the National Relay Service on 133 677 (TTY/Voice) / 1300 555 727 (Speak and Listen (SSR).
If you need an interpreter, call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) National on 131 450.
If you need any other help, please contact us using the contact details above.
The complaint process is completely confidential. Personal information collected as part of the complaints process will not be released publicly. Find out more about privacy.
What happens to your complaint?
We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days and aim to respond within 20 working days. If the issue is complicated, a more detailed investigation may be needed and we will keep you informed of progress.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can request an internal review by emailing or writing to us at the addresses above. If you are still not satisfied with the outcome, you can contact the Queensland Ombudsman to request an independent review.
We recognise the importance and value of listening and responding to complaints. Our Complaints management framework (PDF, 674KB) provides more information on how we handle complaints.
In 2017-18 we received 101 customer complaints of which:
- 59 resulted in further action
- 42 resulted in no further action.
Last reviewed 28 November 2018