Christmas and New Year closure
Titles Registry offices will be closed between Wednesday 25 December 2019 and Wednesday 1 January 2020. We will respond to your enquiry from Thursday 2 January 2020.
Use this form to submit enquiries about Title Registry forms, requirements and general information. If you require personal advice – that is, advice taking your circumstances into consideration, or the options available to you – we recommend that you speak to a lawyer.
Before you submit an enquiry, refer to the following information on our website:
Responding to your enquiry
We aim to respond to all routine enquiries within 10 business days. More complex enquiries may require longer than 10 business days.
Registration timeframes for titling instruments
- Titling instruments, correctly lodged - 5 business days.
- Plans of survey, correctly lodged - 5 business days if endorsed by an accredited surveyor, otherwise 10 days.
Note: To confirm all legislative and practice requirements have been met and ensure registration, we can only examine your titling documents in detail following lodgement.
We will respond as soon as possible.
- Routine enquiries: 1 to 10 business days
- Complex matters: more than 10 business days
Registration of titling instruments:
- Correctly lodged instruments: 5 business days
- Correctly lodged plans of survey: 5 business days (if endorsed by an accredited surveyor); otherwise 10 days
Complete this section if you are updating your lodger code details.
Provide property details if available.
Attach draft documentation and statements supporting the proposed outcome.