Powering Queensland Plan: an integrated energy strategy for the state
Released in June 2017, the Powering Queensland Plan sets out the Queensland Government's strategy to guide the state through the short-term and long-term challenges facing Australia's energy markets.
The plan supports the government's commitment to transition to a cleaner energy sector, creating new investment and jobs.
Initiatives being delivered
Learn more about the initiatives being delivered under the plan.
- Powering Queensland Plan (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Delivering effective energy policy outcomes (PDF, 843.8KB)
- Stabilising electricity prices (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Transitioning to a low-carbon energy sector (PDF, 189.0KB)
- Renewable energy achievements (PDF, 994.8KB)
- Powering North Queensland plan summary (PDF, 3.6MB)
- Maintaining energy security and reliability (PDF, 412.2KB)
Last updated 1 April 2020